Are you advertising with the Facebook ads? If Yes you might notice your ads/business account (either bank account or PayPal used for payment while running the ads) was not charged any amount, this has also happened to me. My Ads keep running and it stopped and still no charges, I was like is facebook giving out free ads for the first usage of the service, still run another ad and the same thing happened.
I was like what’s going on with Facebook but later I found out there is a solution to know how much I owe Facebook and how to pay back.
So, today I would tell you how to know the amount you owe Facebook and how to pay it back.
1. Visit https://facebook.com/advertising
2. A new page comes up, just click on “Manage Your Ads”
3. Another page is here, with the details of all your ads, click on “Billing” from the Menu List on the left-hand side.
4. Nowhere is the page with the details you wanted to know, “Current Unbilled Spent” means the amount you spent on ads but have not been paid, “Billing Threshold” means the amount you would reach before Facebook would automatically charge your account.
5. That’s just it. You can click on Pay Now f you want to clear your debt or continue running ads till you reach the Billing Threshold.
Note: Your billing threshold would increase over time. The sequence is $25, $50, $100, $200 and so on.
Don't forget to add a comment and share it with your social networks. Thanks.