Are you advertising with the Facebook ads? If Yes you might notice your ads/business account (either bank account or PayPal used for payment while running the ads) was not charged any amount, this has also happened to me. My Ads keep running and it stopped and still no charges, I was like is facebook giving out free ads for the first usage of the service, still run another ad and the same thing happened.
I was like what’s going on with Facebook but later I found out there is a solution to know how much I owe Facebook and how to pay back.
So, today I would tell you how to know the amount you owe Facebook and how to pay it back.
1. Visit https://facebook.com/advertising
2. A new page comes up, just click on “Manage Your Ads”
3. Another page is here, with the details of all your ads, click on “Billing” from the Menu List on the left-hand side.
4. Nowhere is the page with the details you wanted to know, “Current Unbilled Spent” means the amount you spent on ads but have not been paid, “Billing Threshold” means the amount you would reach before Facebook would automatically charge your account.
5. That’s just it. You can click on Pay Now f you want to clear your debt or continue running ads till you reach the Billing Threshold.
Note: Your billing threshold would increase over time. The sequence is $25, $50, $100, $200 and so on.
Don't forget to add a comment and share it with your social networks. Thanks.
Thanks for sharing the knowledge!
I was amazed as well in the very fast attempt. Later on checking some settings, I finally learned about it. I'm sure this will be the newbies.
Have a nice day!
Hi Abrar, thanks for taking your time to drop this wonderful comment.
Informative post, and I am glad you shared your experience with us about it 🙂
Honestly speaking, I haven't tried the Facebook advts and I wonder if I really need it as one never really knows what works or doesn't work, unless one has trusted resources who have tried and tested the same. It's like investing money and now knowing whether one will see results!
Nevertheless, I'd keep your post bookmarked for the time when I would be using this feature in the future, if I do. 🙂
Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend 🙂
Happy to have your comment here and at same time it's fact that facebook advts is like just investing money and looking forward to good results but I too just tried it to see results.
Thanks for taking your time to drop the great comment.
I have been using FB ads before but because of the way they charged, I had to slow down. To know that they have this feature that shows the threshold before charging is so great. Thanks for sharing an awesome resource.
Ikechi, am glad you shared your experience on the FB ads.
Thanks for dropping a comment.