As already known that Adsense is now the best choice of bloggers to monetize their blogs because it is a contextual-based ad that shows relevance to the content. For you to increase the ad revenue, you should try adding the recommended ads on your blog to get maximum output from advertisement programs. You might have observed an ad below the post title in most of the big blogger blogs as also shown here.
You would have been wondering why we prefer to put ads below the post title. It is just because we wanted to increase Click Through Rate (CTR). But you should not rely on what others follows. You should keep trying to add Adsense at various locations to check which spot works best for you.
Have already search for how this can be done, seen some replies on google which doesn't work out. Later on, I found out the solution and wish like sharing how I got it done.
Recently, I shared How to Add Adsense Ads Below Post Title on Blogger PC View but Today, I would be introducing to you how you can add Google Adsense Ads below post titles on the mobile version of blogger blogs.
MUST-READ: How to improve your Blog/Websites SEO
Have seen many comments and information from people about not showing Adsense Ads below post title on Blogger Mobile View. I searched and finally here with the best solution.
If you are using a Responsive Blogger Template then you can turn off the mobile template of your blog by:
– Going to Blogger Dashboard > Template > and then click the Setting button icon (gear icon) below Mobile.
– A dialog box open up, just choose No Show desktop template on mobile devices
If you do not use a responsive template and do not want to turn off the mobile template, you may have a problem in showing ads below the post title in the mobile view of Blogger.
Yes. Show mobile template on mobile devices was clicked and saved. You need to make the desktop and mobile templates exactly the same for your blog. For doing that; go to Blogger dashboard > Template > click the settings button under ‘Mobile' > select “Yes. Show mobile template on mobile devices” > select ‘Custom‘ from the drop-down menu below the ‘Choose mobile template‘ > click ‘save‘.
MUST-READ: How to 99% Secure Your Adsense Account from Banning
Adding Adsense Code Below Post Title on Blogger Blogs
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Template > Click ‘Edit HTML'.
2. This time in the template editor look for <b:includable id='mobile-post' var='post'> and expand.
3. Now look for <div class='post-header-line-1′> or <div class='post-body entry-content' ….> or <div class='post-body entry-content' or <div class='post-header-line-1′
4. Now if you found <div class='post-header-line-1′> Paste ads code below the code found but if <div class='post-header-line-1′ look for where the code ends with > and paste the ads code below. If your template have either <div class='post-body entry-content' ….> or <div class='post-body entry-content' just add the ads code before the code.
<div id=”pheadads”>insert your ads code</div>
5. Replace insert your ads code with your ads codes from AdSense or other providers.
6. Click ‘Save template'.
Visit your blog with a smartphone or mobile phone and you should see the Ads just below the blog Post Title on your mobile view.