With the rise the use of technology, cyber bullying is something which has been an outcome. Cyber bullying is the kind of bullying which occurs by making use of mobile phones and the computer. Hurtful texts and pictures are sent amongst other tactics. However because of the increased awareness on the topic now, everyone is aware of its existence and is coming up with ways to stop it.
One of the more common ways of stopping cyber bullying or to check whether or not your child is a victim of it or a perpetrator, monitoring of their phones is conducted. But as a parent who isn’t too tech friendly, you may ask how to monitor and spy on the iPhone used by your child? The answer is very simple. A number of apps are now available which are used to spy on the activities which occur on phones. By installing the app on the target iPhone, you can easily be aware of the various activities your child is engaging in, also iphone protection and data backup. Through your own control panel, you can gain access to view the data regarding text messages, emails, phone calls, media, online browsing, social media communication and so forth. The apps also provide location details which will let you know where your child is at all times. Thus such features make it possible to not only make sure that your child is safe but to prevent any damage prior to it occurring.
Cyber bullying is something in which victims are targeted through emails, texts, tweets and other methods which makes it important that the cell phone of your child is monitored. Everything can easily be accessed through the smart phone and if your child owns an iPhone you can easily get apps which are compatible to be used with it.
Once you have figured out how to monitor an iPhone, the following are some of the things which you will be able to access and which you should know in order for your child’s protection. It should be kept in mind that this shouldn’t be done to spy on them or invade their privacy but rather to monitor them.
- Make sure you check to see what text messages are sent by your child and received by him as well; basically all forms of communication and familiarize yourself with the terms the youth make use of today while communicating with each other so that it makes sense to you
- Apart from monitoring the iPhone, you can additionally attend lectures at schools and any community functions related to the topic of cyber bullying. This will give you the option of speaking to other parents, teachers and counselors regarding the matter
- Be aware of any changes which may have occurred in your child’s behavior and anything suspicious which may have occurred during his cell phone activities. Try and link the two if you feel something is wrong
- Make sure that you and your child have a level of trust between the two of you and that he/she is aware that he can come up to you with anything regarding cyber bullying and that you will keep his confidence as long as it doesn’t pose any harm or risk to him or others
- Indulge in conversation which is open where your child is aware that if he comes clean regarding his involvement in cyber bullying or anything inappropriate for that matter, he will not be punished. Conversations should not be kept threatening and care should be taken when sensitive issues are being spoken about
Monitoring of phones is only one way in which cyber bullying and related issues can be dealt with. As mentioned, an open and honest relationship with your child is also must.
Brooke fill in as Tech and Digital Parenting expert and writer has earned her an exhibited accumulating of readers who are needing for the most recent news and audit about Tech updates. Her work turns around the most recent in spy software for iphone like TheOneSpy.