Happy to inform window phone’s users that there is now a way they can send file (attachments) through mail. I usually send attachments on my Android devices but just learnt the feature is not on window phones. That’s why am writing this topic.
However, with a 3rd party app, all this is now possible.
1. Search for “PDF Reader” in the store
2. Two Applications bear the name.
Select the one with the purple icon, the one made by PompolutZ and install it.
3. To attach PDF to an email, open Office Hub, make sure that the file is stored under the Documents folder on your phone, select the
“Phone” option under “Places” in the Office Hub and you will be presented with a list of available Office and PDF files on your device.
4. Press and hold the file that you want to attach. The “Share” option should pop up.
5. Select the email address you want to send it with and the file is promptly attached. You can
proceed to full the email fields.
This can be used to send any document as attachments but you would not able to attach multiple items in one email.