Americans are respected for possessing the World's largest economy. They welcome newcomers to their country as long as they contribute in some way to its economic growth. People travelling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or pleasure (B-2) can apply for a B-1/ B-2 guest visa/visitor visa (B-2).
As a general rule, a B-1 visa is issued to travellers who are consulting with business contacts or attending conventions or conferences in the fields of science, education, professional development, or business, for recreational travel, including tourism, visits with friends and family and medical treatment, a B-2 visa is required. The B-1 and B-2 visas are often combined and issued as a single visa: the B-1/B-2 visa. So in short visitor visa is mostly B-2 Visa.
Only a few documents are required when applying for a USA visitor visa. This depends on whether you are moving to the United States to live, travel, or for medical treatment. There are a number of documents that must be submitted in order to obtain a USA visiting visa.
To save you time, I won't go into great depth on everything. Instead, I will focus on the brief, while you read through the highlights, have a cup of coffee beside you.
MUST-READ: Essential Must-Do Things Before Taking an International Flight
Visitor Visas to the United States require the following documents:
– A valid six-month passport and any previous passports must be presented (if you have any).
– In addition, you must provide a digital and a paper copy of (1) photograph.
– DS160 US visa application paper stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC) is also required.
– In addition, you will need to provide all legitimate payment receipts you have made.
– It is also necessary to have a copy of the appointment letter for the US.
– Photocopies of your relative's proof of status (e.g. Green Card, naturalization certificate, valid visa, etc).
It is mandatory that you submit the above-listed things. You may be able to speed up your application for a USA Visitor visa by submitting additional supporting documentation. In terms of legitimacy, validity, criminal past (if any), financial affordability, and purpose to return to the nation of origin, these documents can be helpful.
A travel itinerary, evidence of finances, a tax identification number (ITIN), a pan card, and a business card are required for visitors who desire to migrate to the USA (if you have any).
You will also need a letter of invitation from relatives or friends, as well as confirmation of the occasion, for people who desire to visit children, family, or attend a family event (maybe invitation card or brochure etc.).
Other documents are also needed if a traveller seeks medical treatment overseas or for other purposes as well. This post only talks about obtaining visiting visa to visit the USA.
Other Handpicked Posts for You:
– Cheap Flight Online Booking Websites Worldwide
– Beautiful & Stunning Lakes in the United States
– World Tropical Beaches to Visit
– Careers That Will Turn You to Worldwide Traveller
– Greece Top Hotspots to Visit Today for Unlimited Pleasure